Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Lafayette, IN
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- This person will be supporting the Plant Engineering group. The Plant Engineering Group supports 5 production buildings. They will help support all equipment both on the facility side and the production side.
- This person needs to be comfortable working on anything from mechanical to electrical. Ideally a well-rounded engineer.
- They are responsible for not only keeping the equipment up and running but also to look for better/faster ways to do things. That could be anything from line/plant layout recommendations to fixing things that go down and getting them up again quickly.
- It is important that this person be comfortable with documentation. There is a lot of paperwork that needs to be completed for any changes to the system/lines/facilities.
- They will also get involved with corrective actions, corrective action planning, writing change controls, deviations and escalations & CAPAs (Corrective Action, Preventative Action).
- BS in Engineering (Manufacturing Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- 3+ years exp in a highly regulated environment (FDA, Aerospace, etc.)
- 3+ years exp with documentation, completing docs, using document management systems, etc.
- 5+ electrical, mechanical exp (hydraulics, pneumatics, batch handling systems, electrical and controls)
We are in the people business; treating people right is our ONLY priority. Theoris Services consultants are full-time employees with full benefits, including:
- Robust Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- PTO accrual
- Paid holidays
- Excellent cash-based referral program
Our goal is to Fuel Your Career! As a Theoris team member, you join a culture based on people-centered values and an environment that fosters both personal and professional growth. We build long-term relationships with our clients and our consultants. With over 30 years of building strong relationships in the industry, we’re uniquely positioned to make the right connections. This knowledge is used to find the right job placement. Our recruiting teams are experts dedicated to the information technology and engineering staffing space and are highly respected by our client base.