MUST HAVE 4 YEAR DEGREE IN ENGINEERING, FOOD SCIENCE, OR OTHER TECHNICAL AREA.
This is an opportunity to go to work for an industry leader in the pharmaceutical and nutrition industry. An industry leading manufacturer which can offer an outstanding career path for the right individual. They are an employee centric company and with a continuous focus on improving employee job enjoyment and work-life balance. They offer industry leading benefits programs to its employees i.e. highly competitive compensation, phenomenal health benefits, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, employee emergency fund grant, and many more.
- Perform Plant Quality Assurance functions required by the Instrument Calibration Policy
- Provide Quality Assurance design review support to plant projects initiated by R.C.E. or other means
- Develop Master Work Orders, plant procedures, validation Change Requests (CR), Commissioning, Protocols and Deviations as necessary in support of plant projects, new processes and new packages
- Perform Plant Instrument Calibration
- Perform process capability studies on process equipment
- Analyze Quality Records (QRs) and customer complaint trends and recommend changes as necessary.
- Implement productivity improvement projects, analyze plant quality costs and material variances relevant to Quality Assurance
- Implement SPC process and procedures throughout plant
- Assure that the plant validation program is executed consistently
- Perform training regarding new technologies, policies and procedures
- Experience working in an FDA or GMP regulated manufacturing experience.
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility on schedule
- Assures compliance to all procedures and policies concerning all areas of quality, regulatory, safety, and human resources
- Responsible for the accuracy of the documentation
- Assists in implementation of improvement projects as assigned by the Department Manager